Tuesday 10 September 2013

M 'Shine'

Take That

A successful English boy band

+

Morrisons

A successful English supermarket

=

A successful TV advert!


Back in 2008, numerous TV adverts were produced containing the very famous song along with some famous faces including Denise Van Outen and Ant & Dec.

I don't know about anyone else but whenever I hear Take That's 'Shine' I always think of my favourite place, Morrisons!

It also reminds me of one of my best friend's mum, who I'm sure is as mad about Take That as I am about Morrisons! She has been to all their concerts numerous times and even has a wall dedicated to a certain member of the band (Guess who?!) - this makes me feel a lot more 'normal' about having had Morrisons Wallpaper & visiting their stores numerous times...agree?



Do you know of anyone else who has a similar hobby to mine? If so, please get in touch with your story. :)

Morrisons Atlas - I have been informed by someone who works at the petrol station at the Chippenham Store that they aren't produced any more :( This is very sad news.
Question: "I have noticed that Morrisons are looking for a new charity to sponsor - does anyone know how to go about recommending one?" 
A big hello to Colin the Butcher at Colwyn Bay who's been in touch this week - do get in touch if you work at a store - especially if I've not visited! 

-----

"Enjoyed reading this, but not quite sure how it all started - read here for the beginning and then why not share on Facebook and Twitter" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment