Tuesday 30 April 2013

The reply from Mr Morrison...

In August 2007 I got the reply from Mr Morrison!

I couldn't believe he'd actually read my letter (See previous blog post), let alone replied! Definitely one of the highlights of my Morrisons journey, although there's been a few others since!



I still have the list of stores he sent me, although it is 6 years out of date now. Came in very handy though for finding the stores before we invested in a Sat Nav.  

Mr Morrison was very kind and even sent me £20 in gift vouchers with the reply - as you can probably imagine, they soon got spent! 

I have had a surprising amount of interest since my first post, it's been great hearing from people who work at Morrisons and have read my blog.  Many people keep asking whether I've visited a store near them, so my next post is going to list all 99 stores that I've visited so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment