Saturday 29 June 2013

Morrisons birthday cakes

My 15th birthday seems like ages ago but I remember it quite well...


It was on a Saturday (6th October 2007) and I had come home from school for the weekend, unfortunately my mum was working so Dad, my sister and I set off on our adventure.  

We managed to visit 3 Morrisons that day - Widnes, Liverpool - Belle Vale and Warrington.  Not the usual way to spend your birthday I know! 




Thanks must go to my dad for this with the help of +Cadbury UK  Mini Rolls! 'Jaz' was also my nickname at the time. 




Even when my Grandad turned 80, we managed to add some Morrisons "M's" and 'Ham Sandwich and Custard tart' to his birthday cake! 




What was your most memorable birthday?  Anyone else ever had a 'Morrisons' themed cake? 

No comments:

Post a Comment